Social Icons

Friday, July 15, 2022

To Catch a Raven by Beverly Jenkins (Pre-Review)

 To Catch a Raven (Women Who Dare, #3)

 

 4.5 Stars! Historical Romance

Releases August 23, 2022

 

It’s amazing how much this book felt more like watching a good movie than reading. From start to finish I was intrigued and could visualize every color, fabric, and emotion. The book painted the story for me so that I was more like an observer in the room watching it unfold. This shouldn’t surprise me. This is Beverly Jenkins after all, and she is fantastic. Period. If you aren’t familiar with her books then you should be.

Since To Catch a Raven hasn’t been released yet I can’t give my full review but I definitely recommend that you put it on your to be read list. This author’s historical romances never fail to deliver. While it isn’t perfect or my favorite book by BJ, it maintains a high bar of excellence nonetheless. The characters are definitely a plus. Especially Raven who isn’t your average female lead by any means. Alright now. I have to mention Braxton too. I just love a male character who’s effortlessly and deliciously sexy. Stay tuned for my in-depth review (with no spoilers of course). 4.5 out of 5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment